How to Apply
ACC is no longer accepting applications for the 2019-2020 grant cycle. Organizations that submitted letters of inquiry will be notified of the status of their proposal by December 9th, and, if accepted, will be invited to submit a complete application.
Prospective applicants may register for an account in our application system at any time, by clicking here. Please check this website again in 2020 for information on future opportunities to apply. General information on the application process and application materials can be found below.
Fellowship and Graduate Scholarship applicants will be asked to complete the following:
- Eligibility Form: answer general questions about your proposal to make sure you are eligible to apply.
- Application Form: provide contact details, information about your background and qualifications, a project proposal, a project budget, and other related information.
- Work Samples (optional but recommended): Submit samples (generally images, video, or text) of your past work, with brief descriptions of each.
- Letters of Recommendation: Give the names and email addresses of two recommenders. Recommenders will receive instructions from ACC about how to submit their letters of recommendation online. Applicants are strongly advised to contact recommenders before they begin receiving automated communications from ACC.
Organization and project applicants will be asked to complete the following:
- Eligibility Form: answer general questions about your proposal to make sure it is eligible for consideration.
- Letter of Inquiry (LOI): a letter summarizing the proposed project.
ACC will review the LOI and inform you on December 9, 2019 if you have been invited to submit a full application. The application will be due January 9, 2020 and will consist of:
- Application Form: provide contact details, organizational background, information about the participating artists, a project proposal, and a budget.
- Work Samples: submit work samples for the participating artists for whom you are seeking ACC support. Submit up to 15 images and/or up to 3 videos, with brief descriptions of each. Artist statements or other written materials may also be submitted.