How to Apply
ACC accepts applications each fall for grants and fellowships to be awarded the following year. Applicants must submit their proposals online, using ACC's grant application platform. You may register for an account at any time, but will only be able to create/edit a submission during the open application period.
Individual applicants will be asked to complete the following:
- Eligibility Form: answer general questions about your proposal to make sure you are eligible to apply.
- Application Form: provide contact details, information about your background and qualifications, a project proposal, a project budget, and other related information.
- Work Samples (optional but recommended): Submit samples (generally images, video, or text) of your past work, with brief descriptions of each.
- Letters of Recommendation: Give the names and email addresses of two recommenders. Recommenders will receive instructions from ACC about how to submit their letters of recommendation online. Applicants are strongly advised to contact recommenders before they begin receiving automated communications from ACC.
Organization and project applicants will be asked to complete the following:
- Eligibility Form: answer general questions about your proposal to make sure it is eligible for consideration.
- Letter of Intent (LOI): a letter summarizing the proposed project.
ACC will review the LOI and let you know if you have been invited to submit a full proposal. The complete proposal will consist of:
- Application Form: provide contact details, organizational background, information about the participating artists, a project proposal, and a budget.
- Work Samples: submit work samples for the participating artists for whom you are seeking ACC support. Submit up to 15 images and/or up to 3 videos, with brief descriptions of each. Artist statements or other written materials may also be submitted.
Dates for the 2018-19 application cycle are listed on our grant application platform.